Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fashion Week Overview

Well, my dear friends, the excitement is calming down a little bit and all the editors are grabbing their sacred pads with all the notes to do the overview. And we patiently await for all the trend-setting remarks of all the style gurus around the globe.
And as a constant follower of fashion I also would love to share just some of my thoughts on this past month. All I can say for now that I was very pleased with most of my alltime favorites but also was WOWed by others. Don't you just love when you have something for 5 years and than you see the last collection and just go WOW, why do I have only one piece from this designer?????
But lets not forget the Street Style that is a runway on its own....

OK, time to put up some of my favorites!!!
Stay tuned

Love, Peace
Olya xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment